
Guess what!!!
It’s your birthday today Baby!!
So what I have to say?
It is happy happy birthday!!!
I hope I can make your dreams come true!
But part of me says I already do.
My dreams have come true
That dream is filled with you
Filled with love and happiness
But, mostly you!!!
It’s the day to celebrate not alone but together
You and me may it be forever
All my love I’ll have to offer
On the special day for my lover!
You’re the only one I need
When I dream I dream of you
Dreaming someday I’ll be with you
Now that I have you..
All I can dream is?
Dream you will be mine forever.
All I can say is I love you!!!
I love you!!
I was very happy when I was able to celebrate your birthday with you today. Few months back, I clearly remembered you were very sad and disappointed in me when I told you I couldn’t celebrate your 18th birthday together with you and your parents. I tried to find many solutions in order to get out from the National Service (NS) camp just for one day which was your birthday so that I could celebrate this special day together with you. And looks like I finally did and also managed to get out from NS after four days instead of spending three months there. Hehe.
I was glad you were very happy today. I knew it from the way you smiled to me and the way you laugh at my lame jokes. After so many problems we faced throughout this whole month I finally managed to see you smile and laugh just like the way you smiled to me last time. Baby, I am very sorry for all my mood change throughout this whole week. I just don’t know what happen to me that led to the sudden mood change. I thank you for all your patience towards me and my sudden mood change. I am sorry for being inconsiderate and unreasonable at times. I promise you I will change myself into a better girlfriend for you and this relationship just to keep this relationship as good as ever. I want you to know that I will do anything I can just for this relationship and just for you.
I hope you would like the gift I bought for you. It was kind of last minute so I didn’t get to buy you a better present. I’ll buy you a better present the next time we go out. No worries. =) I also hope you had a memorable birthday. Once more, Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here. With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between. Because you're the gift in my life, I give you my gift of love.
Happy 18th Birthday.
Happy Birthday my love. I'm so glad we're spending it together.
I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.
I am so glad that I can share this special day with my favourite person.
Sending you my love on your birthday and every day.
It takes only a few seconds to say I love you but it will take me an entire lifetime to show you how much.
You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love.
It's not important that this day is your birthday. It's important that every day is your day and you are mine!
Next to you are one of my favourite places to be. Happy Birthday
It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavens were crying because it lost its most beautiful angel.
Much love on your birthday and always.
When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart. Have a wonderful birthday.Lots of love baby.
Love,
Esther.


No comments:
Post a Comment