I care for you with all my heart. I adore you with all my heart. I have cherished and adored all that you have shared with me, the gentle touch of your hands, your warm hugs, your loving and sensual kisses, the thrill of holding your hand. I am amazed of what you do to my heart.
For me by just saying "I love You" to you is never enough. I am afraid you would not understand how much i mean when i say it. How can so much i mean when i say it. How can so much I mean when I say it. How can so much feeling, so much adoration possibly fit into those three words. But until I find some other way of saying what I feel then I love you will do. So noo matter how many times I said, never take it lightly,. For you are my life, my only love and I love you even more day by day.
I want to be able to give you the strengthth to keep on going. I will be your rock, I will be your dwelling, I am here with you for you always.
When it comes to loving couples,
don't we make the perfect pair ?
There's romance, love, and laughter
in this relationshiip that we share.
We care enough to listen,
to trust and understand.
To be together,
side by side and hand in hand.
We both know that we're lucky
and we've got a good thing going.
Through ups and downs
and give and take,
our love just keeps on growing,
Cause I bring out the best in you,
and you the best in me,
I guess it takes the two of us
to make the perfect "we."
I love you for all the emotions that I never had before.
I love you for making me smile whenever I'm sad.
I love you for finding that part of me that I have never thought I would be able to come across.
I love you for the way you are and for how you make me feel whenever we're both alone together. But most of all I LOVE YOU because I know you're mine for real.
My love for you will never falter,
Never cease, for it's always true.
With love comes patience, but to me it's worth the wait,
To share my unending love with you.
Happy Half A Year Baby. <3
Off to bed now. haha.
I love you,
Esther.
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment