Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last Post

This is probably my last post before I leave for Nasional Service starting tomorrow and will be back on the 14th of March.
I have so many last minute things to you tell you before I leave but I don't know where to start and how to start it of.
So yea...
You're a really good boyfriend that any girl would ask for. I am lucky to have you as my boyfriend
You have always been caring type of boyfriend who would always give advices when I can't sort things out.
You have always been a loving and understanding guy who would never give up on me despite the fact that I throw my anger on you when I'm really moody and sometimes failed to understand your needs.
You're a forgiving type of boyfriend who would always forgive me whenever I did something wrong or when I make you angry and jealous.
You would always give me assurance whenever I feel insecure.
You would always cheer me up whenever I am down by telling me stupid jokes and doing stupid faces just to make me smile.
You've always been there for me no matter what I've gone through.
I think I would just stop telling you how good you are and keep the rest the next time. =)
Baby,
I promise to take good care of myself over there.
I promise to make friends over there.
I promise to keep a distance with guys. No touchy touchy with them.
I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart.
Don't worry about me k?
And,
I am sorry that I can't spent as much time when I'm in there compared to when I'm here.
I am sorry I can't celebrate your birthday with you although I know you're really hoping that I could celebrate it together with you only.
I am sorry I make you sad by leaving you all alone for three months.
I'll never forget everything we've been through together, for it makes me stronger as each day pass and you finally gave me the feelings I've never had for any other guys before. It's extraordinary yet simple.
I have already stepped foot into this relationship, I refuse, I just REFUSE to let go. I will do whatever I can to save this relationship. I can't turn back anymore because I am stuck by being in love with you, Baby. A relationship that both of us have put in a lot of hope. I believe that nothing can tear us apart because our love for each other is just too strong.
My love for you is too deep and too real that no one can ever replace your place in my heart.
I love you baby.

Your piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment