Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Words Before You Depart


Time seriously flies.
1 moment I was in the begining of form 5,
Then at the second moment,
I was already planning what subject I'm to take for college.
Gosh.
Suddenly,it is already 2010.
Happy New Year folks !!
A new year,A new beginning,A new life and a new study environment for me.
My new year resolution last year
Was to quit smoking if my girlfriend ask me to do so
And I manage it for Esther Cheah.
Thank you honey.
I know you do not like the cigarette smell,
And for yours and my health,
I decided to quit smoking.
I told myself
"If I smoke,means I don't love you".
You gave me strength to stop the bad habit.
This year,
My new year resolution will be
To love you more and more each day
And I'll wait for your return from National Service.
Sigh...
I really do not wish that you go for the camp,
But since its your mum's order,
There's nothing I can do to stop you from going.
But what I hope is that
You can take good care of yourself,
And do not get sick during the camp,
Make more friends in the camp,
So that to have someone to talk to,
To have someone to share your problem with,
A friend to share your thoughts with.
And the most of all is that
I hope that you will always remember me.
I would like you to know that
I'll always be waiting for you,
Though I know this 3 months will not be easy for me.
I really need you here with me,
And the only thing I can do is to miss you.
Missing you,missing your beauty,
Missing your love,your phone calls,
Miss going out with you,
And I miss everything about you.
Haih...
If time really flies,
I hope it will fly when you're not around,
Because I yearn to see you more each day,
And when you're gone,
Life is meaningless for me already.
I can already say this,
Life is already nothing if you leave me.
I can never let you go anymore,
You meant too much to me.
Esther,
I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU !!

-Jack-

No comments:

Post a Comment