Baby,
Sorry for each time I have hurt you
Sorry in case you do not like anything I say or do
Sorry if I am sometimes so complicated
Sorry for making you feel frustrated
Sorry for the time I have put up a fight
Sorry for not understanding you more than I should
I am sorry I cared not enough
I promise to wipe your tears away
When you feel like crying
I promise to always tell you what's real
When you want to hear the truth
I promise to always cheer you up
When you are down
I promise to give you faith
Whenever you're feeling insecure
I promise to keep you sturdy
When you're feeling unsafe
I promise to always lend you my shoulder
When you need to cry
I promise to always care for you
Wherever you are I promise to always be there
I promise to always care for you
I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart
I can promise you that I will always be true to you
I promise to never let you go
I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart
No matter what happens or what we go through
I'll always love you
But there's something I cant promise,
I cant promise that I will never cry
Thanks for accepting both the good and bad.
-Esther-
Sorry for each time I have hurt you
Sorry in case you do not like anything I say or do
Sorry if I am sometimes so complicated
Sorry for making you feel frustrated
Sorry for the time I have put up a fight
Sorry for not understanding you more than I should
I am sorry I cared not enough
I promise to wipe your tears away
When you feel like crying
I promise to always tell you what's real
When you want to hear the truth
I promise to always cheer you up
When you are down
I promise to give you faith
Whenever you're feeling insecure
I promise to keep you sturdy
When you're feeling unsafe
I promise to always lend you my shoulder
When you need to cry
I promise to always care for you
Wherever you are I promise to always be there
I promise to always care for you
I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart
I can promise you that I will always be true to you
I promise to never let you go
I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart
No matter what happens or what we go through
I'll always love you
But there's something I cant promise,
I cant promise that I will never cry
Thanks for accepting both the good and bad.
-Esther-


No comments:
Post a Comment