Its our 3rd month today.
21st of December 2009.
This is the day i'm looking forward.
In fact I look forward upon
This special day every month.
Because it actually represents
The days we shared together,
The ups and downs we had been through,
The joy and tears we kept in our hearts.
But this day,this month,
You're 2864 miles away from me.
I felt sad.
I've been lonely when you left.
It seems better if you didn't say that you'll leave.
At least,I feel better that way.
I'm a talkactive person,
And you're the one who accompany me,
Talk to me,make me laugh
When I'm alone or feeling lonely.
But now,
The missing of your pressence
Took a big part away from me.
I've had no one to talk to,
No one that I can fully trust,
No one that can give me more love,
No one that is able to stand my stupid attitude,
And no one to share my thoughts
And my future with.
I miss you.
You probably hear this everyday,
Perhaps you can't feel that
What I'm saying is
Purely out of love towards you,
But I want you to know
That what I ever said to you,
Comes truely deep down from my heart.
Without your presence,
I've been burying myself
With books,movies,games...
With a slight hope that
I can forget about the awful pain
Of having to miss you
And that I can't see you right now,
Nor that I could even talk to you,
To tell you how much it hurts,
To tell you that I want to be with you forever.
Forgive me.
I'm no sweet talker.
I do not know how to speak like one.
I do not know how to show you my love.
But one thing,
I can be very sure of
Is that,
I love you.
Do not worry about me.
I want you to have fun there in Korea.
You can hardly enjoy outstation trips,
Therefore,
I think its best for you to enjoy yourself,
Instead of being worry
About this sick old boyfriend of yours here in Malaysia.
Do take care of yourself
When I'm not around.
I guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer.
And a little while
To miss you even more.
-Jack-
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment