Monday, December 14, 2009

Proud To Be A Taylorian


Ahh.
Just finish my spm just now in the afternoon.
Chinese paper.
It wasn't that bad.
Hey,look who posted some writings on my blog.
Well,who else?
Esther,of course.
Honestly,I didn't know she can write that well.
I'd just lost to my gurl.
Great.
Haha.
My head is still blank right now,
Don't have any idea to write poems and stufs.
Sorry dear.
I'll write when you leave for National Service.
After a whole lot of studies,
I guess,
Its time to relax.
Bought lots of DVDs yesterday.
I finally got SAW VI which I'd waited for so long.
Since October.
Since Halloween !!
Gosh.
I'd checked out my soon-to-be college (Year 2011).
Taylor's Lakeside Campus.
Awesome facilities.
Though it's still halfway complete.
It's VERY big.
Ample parking space.
Big multipurpose halls(MPH they call them).
Elevators.
Just pure cool.
Saw quite a number of SU'rians there during the Pre-U open day.
Guess its going to be another SU gathering.
Hahaha.
I'm taking A-Levels.
Then Law.
Esther is also entering Taylor's.
But in March.
Thanks to her National Service thing.
She's taking A-Levels too.
Perhaps,
If we're lucky enough,
Our classes might clash.
We might end up in the same class for certain subjects.
Don't mind me.
I'm just hoping to spend more time with her.
Haihz.
Her brother is coming back today.
Actually soon when i'm writing this.
She's in KLIA now.
Waiting for her brother's arrival.
Then on the 16th,
She'll be flying to Korea.
Vacation.
Its been a while since we really last met.
I miss her.
Sigh.
After Christmas I am so going to go out with her.
26th of December !!
=)
Darling.
Take care of yourself when i'm not around.
Okay?
I love you more and more each day.

-Jack-

No comments:

Post a Comment