Monday, December 14, 2009

Insane

I feel sick of myself.
I don't understand what is right and what is wrong.
I don't understand myself.
I don't understand you.
What do all these circumstances imply?
Why am I treating myself this way,
And speak for another?
Am I who I am?
I seek your forgiveness.
My selfishness brought nothing,
But sadness and depress to you.
I'm afraid its almost time for me to be awake.
Its almost time to let go of everything within.
For what I trust turns out to be horrifying.
I cannot accept truth.
Thus,
Always am I living in this,
Self-minded world.
I'm afraid.
I worried.
Indeed,too much for you.
I can't give in.
As if giving my whole life away.
Do you understand me?
No,you won't.
Because even I do not understand myself.
What is there more for me to live?
Life full of regrets?
Or a tale of my past,
With much tears and not joy?
The first cut is the deepest.
I finally know what she's trying to tell me.
Not the pain in my flesh.
But the pain that I'll bring throughout the rest of my life.
I have no authority to speak about your truth and lie.
I hope this mistake,
Will be able to wake me up.
Its a dream.
And I've been missing a puzzle piece.
Ever since.
I'm sick of myself.

-Jack-

No comments:

Post a Comment