Friday, September 18, 2009

The Wind


Wind,people often think of it as a plain rush of air that glides past us,making us cooler when the day is hot and making us shivr when it is cold.Many would not even care nor bother thinking about wind in their lives.But there must be a reason behind for why God created wind as one of the elements,as a way to describe her,perhaps?


Somehow,she reminds me of the wind.No one had ever seen the beauty of wind,just like your hidden beauty.I remember and I always will because I can understand the beauty of wind.Often do I stand high,top of the hills,peak of the mountains or as low as the meadows,by the rivers,I can always feel the wind,and this is how I get close to understand more about you.


Sometimes,you are just like the slow and peaceful wind,just exactly like how it blows into our faces when we cross the paddy fields hand in hand,in the past.I will definitely remember those days,where the evening sun shone dimly into your face and the silent gust of wind blew,messing up your straight hair.It is the beauty of nature,the beauty of the wind,the beauty of you.


There are also times when tornadoes rises causing damages for me,you yourself and anyone around you.That was things went totally wrong or mistakes were made between the two of us.Rain often comes after a tornado attack,just like you where tears were shed by you,day and night for a long period of time.Appologise is what I did to stop her tiny,little heart from breaking,but scars were left behind.Well,no one likes a tornado,do they?


Whirlwinds,just like tornadoes,they do not appear often,but the damages they can cause are a lot.I really do not enjoy it when our relationship turns sour because of the unwanted arguments.I do not ask for them,but I know,most of the time,I am wrong.Just like Christmas two years ago,where I have to stay back in the office to finish the paperwork given by my boss.I came home very late and you were still wide awake,waiting for my return.The dishes you made turned cold,just like our relationship.I was sorry.


Wind,wind,so many different kinds of wind which matches your personalities.There are so many high and lows in our lives and together we walked through these hurdles.No matter what happens,even when mankind does not exist anymore,even when the earth stops moving,even when there is no more light,your beauty will still be here,deep in my heart.That is why He created the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment