I'm so tired and worn out
So much for your cold-heartedness
I died the day you let me go
Been living my life without a soul
The wounds kept bleeding
I guess you will never know
How much pain I'm dealing with
Too much tears I've shed for you
Disappointed by every promises
You gave to me
Too many lies you'd whispered to me
I felt numb towards those words
I once fell for.
It hurts deeply in my heart
When you said goodbye
And silently walked out of my life
I couldn't take it
I've gone insane
Ever since then
Do you understand?
Never you will.
I miss you.
Sometimes I wonder
What if I've only 15days left
To live in this world
What will I do?
How will I spend the rest
Of my life?
Watching you as the days gone by
All this memories
I recall,I often do
You were once there in my arms
But you chose to leave me.
I hope you will realise one day
That age doesn't matter in love
What really matters is that heart
The feeling you share with another man
Wake up before its too late
There is no turning back
Future is in your hands
I do not want to see you fall
Because I care about you.
-Jack-
I died.
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment