I'm sorry that I had to be harsh on words.
I hope things would change.
Like how it started.
Those memories were carved deeply
Inside me.
I miss you,
Dream about you
Every single day.
I guess you can never
Understand this pain
I'm going through day after day.
Treating my bleeding wounds
Each time I think of you.
I miss those days spent with you.
I want to embrace you once more.
I can never hold back my tears anymore.
Words had been kept
Deep in my heart
For too long.
I want to tell you
That I love you
And I want to love you
Forever.
I don't want to forget about you.
I need to here with me.
Now that I'm
Weakened by your cold-hearted words.
But I'm still holding on.
Clinging onto this relationship,
Hoping that you will change.
I miss having you by my side.
Please come back.
Before the sun sets...
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment