Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Worst Assembly Ever

Yesterday Was Monday,Assembly Day.
Hate Assembly Like Ever.
But Yesterday Was The Worst Assembly Ever In My Life.
It Was The Longest Assembly In History.
It Took Four Damn Periods Before It Actually Ends.
First Was Just Normal Assembly.
Then Mr.Mokhtar Invited Some Teacher From Other School To Present Some Shit Stuffs,
Like Kebersihan Diri.
I Guess No One Actually Listen To What She Said.
Everyone Was Cheering When She Ended Her Speech And Presentation.
We Thought Assembly Was Over By Then.
God.
Amazingly The Disciplinary Board Had Some Stupid Hair-Cutting Operation.
And Of Course I Won't Be Caught.
I Can Imagine What Will I Do If I Was Caught.
I'll Sue The School If That Really Happens.
Anyway,
The Whole Operation Was Just On Guys.
Not Fair.
Why Only Guys?
Why Not Girls Too?
Who Actually Cares Anyway.
Since I've Some Short Crew Cut Like That.
But Seriously,
Screw The School,
Wastage Of Time.
Spent All That Time Doing Some Idiot Stuffs Like That.
Does Hair Really Matter To You?
Or Is It Because You're Too Free?
You're Asking Us To Study More.
But Why The Long Time Spent For The Assembly?

No comments:

Post a Comment