Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour


Tommorow Is The 28th Of March.
Wow.
So Fast Already Like...End Of March?
God.
SPM Is Getting So Close.
Too Close For Comfort.
By The Way,
Where Was I?
Oh Yes...
Earth Hour.
So,
You Guys "Celebrating"?
I'm Not Sure About Switching Off The Lights And Other Electronical Stuffs At Home.
But Somehow,
I Think Its Rather Cool To Join In The Fun.
Just Imagine If You're Not Joining In The Earth Hour.
The Whole Of Your Housing Area (Well...Maybe Not Whole Of It) Is Dark,
Which Seems Exactly Like Massive Blackout,
But Only Your House With The Lights On.
How Wierd Won't It Be,Huh?
My Suggestion Is That,
Together We Link,
And,
Swtich Off Anything That You Think That Uses Electricity.
Even Though Its Just For That 1 Hour.
Do You Guys Know That In 1 Hour,
Anything Might Happen?
In 1 Hour,
Stock Market Can Drop And Rise,
And Suprisingly,
That 1 Hour Itself Can Make You Some 10 Million Dollar,
Or Cost Your Whole Housing Property.
In That Case,
We Should Not Take That 1 Hour Lightly.
This Is For The Earth,To All Living Things,To You And To Me.
Equally Important For All.
Switch It Off.
1 Hour.
60 Minutes.
You Won't Die Without Electricity In 1 Hour.
God Will Have Mercy On You.
No Worries.
Amen.

-Hi[J]ack The Switches-(By Tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll be sitting in the darknes tonight!
    what about you?

    ReplyDelete