My House Is Total Pitch Black Right At This Moment.
Except Light From My Laptop And Television.
Parents Are Watching "Majalah 3".
I'm Busy Blogging And Well Reading Comics Online.
Just Now I Went To Subang Parade.
Ate KFC.
Mum Did Some Shopping.
I Went Up To Yamaha Music Store To Buy A String Winder.
Wanted To Buy Back The Same Grey Colour Guitar Pick Which I Lost The Other Day.
Jot Lost It After The Treasure Hunt Last Last Friday.
I Miss The Pick.
However Jot Bought Me Back A Purple One.
But Still,
Had The Relationship With The Old One.
Too Bad.
It Needed Some Time On Its Own.
=.= "
Wait A Minute,
Why The Guitar Pick Story?
Back To Earth Hour...
It Was Just Bad.
Only A Few Shops And Outlets In Subang Parade Supported Earth Hour.
Sigh.
A Lot Still Don't Know How Much It Will Help Even If Just That 1 Hour.
I'm Still Quite Happy,
That Many Of The Houses In My Area Switch Off Most Of Their Lights.
To The Ones That Supported This Programme,
I Congratulate,
And I'm Proud Of You All.
Save The Earth,
Means Saving Yourself,
And Your Future Generations.
Except Light From My Laptop And Television.
Parents Are Watching "Majalah 3".
I'm Busy Blogging And Well Reading Comics Online.
Just Now I Went To Subang Parade.
Ate KFC.
Mum Did Some Shopping.
I Went Up To Yamaha Music Store To Buy A String Winder.
Wanted To Buy Back The Same Grey Colour Guitar Pick Which I Lost The Other Day.
Jot Lost It After The Treasure Hunt Last Last Friday.
I Miss The Pick.

However Jot Bought Me Back A Purple One.
But Still,
Had The Relationship With The Old One.
Too Bad.
It Needed Some Time On Its Own.
=.= "
Wait A Minute,
Why The Guitar Pick Story?
Back To Earth Hour...
It Was Just Bad.
Only A Few Shops And Outlets In Subang Parade Supported Earth Hour.
Sigh.
A Lot Still Don't Know How Much It Will Help Even If Just That 1 Hour.
I'm Still Quite Happy,
That Many Of The Houses In My Area Switch Off Most Of Their Lights.
To The Ones That Supported This Programme,
I Congratulate,
And I'm Proud Of You All.
Save The Earth,
Means Saving Yourself,
And Your Future Generations.


No comments:
Post a Comment