It Was Friday Yesterday.
Yep.
I Went To School.
Wow.
Surprisingly Right?
But Ya.
Bryan And I Indeed Went To School.
First Thing I Notice When I Entered The Classroom,
Was The "Kewujudan" Of Johann Ong MingFa's School Bag(Or Whatever He Calls It,
Cause For Some Reason,He Brings It Everywhere.And When I Say Everywhere,It Really Means Everywhere).
Dude.
You've Been Gone Missing Every F***ing Friday Man !!
I Guessed He Was At CyberCafe That Very Moment.
The Usual Spot,The Usual Games.
I Was Stuck In School For The Long Hours.
Cause School Was Boring As Usual.
By The Way,
Johann,
If You're Reading This,
Start Taking Some Actions Puh-Lease.
Don't Just Lay Your Big Fat Ass On The CyberCafe's Chair Typing "Ganja|Shadow".
If You Like Her,
Speak It Out To Her Lah.
One Day She's Still Not Married,Then You Still Have The Chance To Go For Her.
She's The Shadow,Not You.
So Stop Shadowing Yourself Dude.
I'll Give You Moral Support.
Hahaha...
Good Luck To You,Pal.
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment