Yeap.
It's Hari Raya again.
And I'm back to my hometown to celebrate this special day.[Well..Not really very special to me though,but yes to all my Muslim friends] =)
Felt so tired having to arise from my bed early in the morning(7.00am?) balik kampung--To avoid jam.
I was just about to sleep when we arrived at Negri Sembilan.Great.Potong stim.
Morning,
Had breakfast at Ah Tick's,a place where I always have my breakfast(Lou Shee Fun.Yummy !!) at,since...I was born or maybe even before I was born?Cool eh?Yeah..
And I direct order Kopi O,my energy booster.
The boss asked something real funny...
Boss --->"So early go where 'Hang Kai' oh?Shopping complexes also haven even open?Oh..Go KL 'Liao' is it?"
Mum --> "Er...'Mm Hai Lah'..We from KL one.."
(Quiet)
LOL !!
After breakfast,balik Grandma's place.Thank God I brought my book along with me before leaving the house early this morning.If not,I can rot there weih.

Read..Read..Read..
Then slept on the couch.Zzz...
Afternoon,woke up,left Grandma's place to check into Hotel Royal Bintang Seremban.
Then,makan time ! A&W ! (The chicken sux to the max ==")
**And that place was filled with lots of 'Dao Si'.Hmmm...
Evening,
Suppose to go Terminal 1 find Daddy's old kawan.Tapi she wasn't at her CD Rama shop.
Bought BASS AGENTS Tee Shirt instead !! Hee... =D

Went to have my FAVOURITE 'Pan Mee' at restaurant near Ivy jie jie's place.Yummy x 2 !!
Cannot find in KL wan oh.
'Pan Mee' + Green cili padi = ROX !

Night,
Went Terminal 1 again,hoping to see that 'Si Tao Por'.Bad luck.She wasn't there again.Oh well...
Passed by a clinic.The place I was born.Yeap.Here,in Seremban.Just metres away from Terminal 1.

Went back hotel after that.Watch 20 minutes of "Divergence" then tidur.
Really sorry about tonight,Darling.


No comments:
Post a Comment