Friday, September 3, 2010

Nothing Can Separate Us

There's been a lot of things happening between us lately.
I'm really sorry about it.
I know,somehow,it had something to do with me.
I know I'm wrong for wanting you to come see me every day,
And waiting there for me til my exams are over.
I know I should ask you to go school instead.
But truth is,I long to see you each day.
I'm so sorry for getting you into all the troubles.
But I really appreciate what you've done for me.
I'm touched by everything you did for me.
I miss those time,us being together,
I miss your smile,
I miss your hair,
I miss your kisses,
I miss your touch,
I miss everything about you.
This is only the beginning,
If we join,heart to heart,
I'm sure we can make it through.
Because I know,
I won't let you go,
No matter how hard it is.
I will be there for you,
Though not physically,
But mentally.
Days may be long without you by my side,
Nights may be lonely,when I can only contact you through the phone.
Tears might fall,
Heart might bleed,
But nothing's gonna stop me from loving you.
I will miss you,
The days when you're not around.
Take good care of yourself.
I'll always remember those 4 words.
And I swear I'll never break my promises.
I love you so much,
My dearest Chan Leanne.
我会永远永远爱着你。

No comments:

Post a Comment