Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eat,Eat & Eat

Today is also another tiring day for me.

Morning wake up,lack of sleep.
Had breakfast and started studying Psychology(Going backwards from Doctor-Patient Relationship back to Gould's study.Heck.)

Daddy fixing roof.Again.LOL.
Received a call from Uncle around 11.30am?Say wanna have lunch with us.
Went out at 1pm to Subang Parade.
Had lunch at Esquire Kitchen(The curry mee really sux.What to do?They're not specialize in cooking mee also).
Dad's lotus soup was great.Better than my tasteless soya bean and that bowl of thick,salty curry mee.

Cousins and I left the restaurant way earlier than Uncle,Aunt and my parents.
Bumped into Karen twice.
We had a small chat the second time we saw each other.
We basically talked about..Studies..Exam..Courses..And it all started cause I asked about Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...?? @.@

Cousins went Daytona-ing at Parade's arcade(Some real shitty place with not even Initial-D Stage 1 ==").And I can't believe my younger cousin sister(Form 3,I think..Yeah.PMR this year)
was using the control gear-shift-drift technique,though not really in a correct way,but still...Suprising.

Went to MPH after they finish arcading.Walked around the Chinese novel area,saw this novel.Correction,FOUND BACK this novel.Yeah.

This was the exact same book I gave to two of my teachers back in SMK Subang Utama.They were leaving SU to teach/study elsewhere.I gave them this novel as remembrance.But I'm very sure that Miss Yap VonYi will keep it nicely and always remember about how the novel ended up with her. =)

Uncle,Aunt and parents were enjoying,passing time at Coffee Bean(Mummy didn't belanja me minum coffee,the one she ordered not nice wan).Went back home after we bid goodbye.Wanted to have a nap.Check the time,4.30pm.Wafak?!?

But still...I slept.Zzz.

Took me long to wake up after being called by mum several times.Haven even get to wash my face already need to leave the house to have dinner with another Aunt of mine and my Grandparents.I felt like a zombie.

Had Curry Fish Head at Restaurant Long Khee,SS15.Saw Darren and Steven there.Darren was stucked to his PSP and didn't realize my existance.LOL.Didn't saw Steven at that time,saw his younger brother first.I was thinking--This guy looks damn familiar.Then I realise was him.Hmmm...

Went home after dinner.Study.NESLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment