
I was so damn bored yesterday afternoon.Went to The Empire at 12noon to check out the new location of New York Skin Solution.The room is small.Gawd.And the whole place is like a labyrith.Never mind.Not like I'm gona work there or what right?As long as I know where to lie down and wait for my new consultant,Crystal to help me cuci muka can already.Lol.And Cole went missing these days.Hmm...Mum said maybe she had already quit the job.Oh well...I'm not really close to her.Closer to Crystal and Esther(My very 1st consultant,who also quitted the job last year).I can't believe Crystal can still recognize me yesterday.After visiting New York,we went around.Well...It was really boring on there.Nothing much to see.Went to Speedy to search for Koizora,but fail to find it.Crap.Should have asked Amanda to help me buy first.Went back home.Dying of boredom.After lunch,I was busy finishing my psychology past year questions.Went to take a nap at 2pm.Woke up at 4pm.Had massive headache and can't do anything,and the best part was,the X-Files theme tune suddenly came into my mind.From that very moment onwards,I was whistling the X-Files theme tune non-stop.Went for Japanese food at Hyotan and paid my Maxis bill yesterday after dinner.Pissed mum off for whistling the same tune over and over again... XD


No comments:
Post a Comment