Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rain

It's been a while since the last time I saw you.Sometimes I really wonders wheter if you'll still remember me if we had the chance to ever meet each other again.I guess you didn't and you won't know how much I miss you all this while.You are in a place far far away,so far beyond my reach.Often do I think about you,missing the days and nights we had last time.My life ain't the best when I was with you,but I really appreciate the time you spent with me,and I thank you so much for the joys you brought into my life.I was sick with the black and white life of mine.I thank you for your beautiful rainbow that colours my life.I didn't mean to hurt you before.I was and still sad and will regret for the rest of my life for I did not have the chance to see you for the last time before you left and I didn't have the chance to tell you for what happen that night.I decided to develop a stronger mind and portrait an entirely new life.I'd taken the toll.Then I begun wearing a mask each and everyday in my life.I wear a smile.A smile with a hidden cut beneath it.When I finally able to be in a safe place and take off my mask,tears will start flooding my eyes again.And when I finally able to drowse into a sleep,I will dream of you.I told myself not to miss you.But I just couldn't.I always fail to overcome my feelings,especially when there is a rain.I remember you used to love the rain so much and anything that related to rain.I,on the other hand,used to hate the rain.But now...Each time it rains,each time will the wound in my heart tears and bleed.I miss you so much.I miss your eyes,I miss your hair,I miss the scent of your body,I miss your smile,and I miss your touch.Are you even hearing me?Can you hear me?Answer me please.I want to hear your voice again.Please come back to me.Why did you choose to leave?Do you know how hard is it for me to go through this brutal life?Can I end mine as well?I just want to be free.Away from all the pain.And also closer to you.

P.S. -- I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment