
I Have Been Sick For Few Days...
Its Been Two Days Since I Go School...
Damn...
I Went To School Today To Find You...
But You Are Not There...
I Miss You Baby...
How Are You Dear?
Study Hard...
Your Exams Starts Tomorrow...
Good Luck To You...
I'm Still Stuck With My Medicines...
God...
There Were Soooo Many Pills...
I Can't Wait To Get Well...
And Go To School...
I Really Miss You...
Do You?
Gotta Go...
Love You...

Its Been Two Days Since I Go School...
Damn...
I Went To School Today To Find You...
But You Are Not There...
I Miss You Baby...
How Are You Dear?
Study Hard...
Your Exams Starts Tomorrow...
Good Luck To You...
I'm Still Stuck With My Medicines...
God...
There Were Soooo Many Pills...
I Can't Wait To Get Well...
And Go To School...
I Really Miss You...
Do You?
Gotta Go...
Love You...



No comments:
Post a Comment