While Other Students Are Having English For Science And Technology(E.S.T.) Exam,I'm Here Doing Nothing.
So,As You Can Guess,I'm Blogging Right Now In The Computer Lab.
Wanted To Go To The Library To Study Past Year Exams.
Maybe Later La.
I'm Kinda Studying Biology And Using The Computer Now.
Still Had A Bit Of Running Nose.
Feel So Uncomfortable.
This Morning Had "Meeting" With Jessie And Friends.
Its About That Swine Again.
He Expects Us To Forgive Him When He Still Goes On With His Dumb Attitude?
God Bless Me.
I Can't Stand His Attitude.
Don't He Even Realise How Annoying He Is.
I'm Not Trying To Create Discrimination.
But Somehow Everyone Thinks The Same Way I Am.
Meaning That Not Only Me That Is Fed Up With That Swine.
Come On,
You Are Expecting Us To Forgive You Just Because You Cry??
Such A Si-Si Way.
Get A Grip Man.
I Don't Have An Annoying Friend.
I Don't Have A Friend That Backstabs Me When I'm Not Around.
I Don't Have A Friend That Bullshits About Something When It Didn't Even Happen.
I Don't Have A Friend That Put Blame On Others When He's The One Not Doing Anything Right.
I Don't Have A Friend That I Gave Advice But Never Changes.
I Don't Have A Friend With A F***ed Up Attitude.
If You Want To Have Us Back,
Please Change.
If You Want To Continue That Way,
Go Ahead.
We Couldn't Care Much.
So,As You Can Guess,I'm Blogging Right Now In The Computer Lab.
Wanted To Go To The Library To Study Past Year Exams.
Maybe Later La.
I'm Kinda Studying Biology And Using The Computer Now.
Still Had A Bit Of Running Nose.
Feel So Uncomfortable.
This Morning Had "Meeting" With Jessie And Friends.
Its About That Swine Again.
He Expects Us To Forgive Him When He Still Goes On With His Dumb Attitude?
God Bless Me.
I Can't Stand His Attitude.

Don't He Even Realise How Annoying He Is.
I'm Not Trying To Create Discrimination.
But Somehow Everyone Thinks The Same Way I Am.
Meaning That Not Only Me That Is Fed Up With That Swine.
Come On,
You Are Expecting Us To Forgive You Just Because You Cry??
Such A Si-Si Way.
Get A Grip Man.
I Don't Have An Annoying Friend.
I Don't Have A Friend That Backstabs Me When I'm Not Around.
I Don't Have A Friend That Bullshits About Something When It Didn't Even Happen.
I Don't Have A Friend That Put Blame On Others When He's The One Not Doing Anything Right.
I Don't Have A Friend That I Gave Advice But Never Changes.
I Don't Have A Friend With A F***ed Up Attitude.
If You Want To Have Us Back,
Please Change.
If You Want To Continue That Way,
Go Ahead.
We Couldn't Care Much.


No comments:
Post a Comment