Today is really a black Friday.
Suppose to go KL with Bii,
Turns out that I heard wrongly about her mum asking her to go out and also that she was tired since yesterday.
And so I was suppose to just stay at home and waste time.
Texted Celine asking whether if she's going college or not.
She said she was only going for Economics.
I stayed at home,online for another 1 hour before going out at 8.40am.
Parked the car further than Jojo's.
If it wasn't because of that stupid thick Accouting text book I had to return to the library before holiday begins.
Actually the deadline was 20th of December.
Oh well...
Came out from library,saw JD downstairs,walking back home.
He said no one's in class.
Called Celine see and confirm again wheter if she wants to go college.
She gave up.
We went yumcha and breakfast at Yew Sing.
Drove her to Sunway Pyramid since she say wana buy pendant for her mum as birthday present.
That's when tragedy happens...
Scratched mum's car against the tiang.
Gosh.
I was thinking,mum's gona kill me if she finds out.
Her birthday present from dad.
*Tension sweat*
Luckily got sister with me.
I'll pay you back k?
Sent the car to ss19 car painting shop.
Charged me 90bucks.
But luckily it's almost perfect.
Only a bit of scratch on the front censor.
Thank god.
Walked Celine home after that.
Went Meeples to find my brother for a while.
Went home at 2.30pm.
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment