It'd been days when my heart bled so terribly.
I'm really sorry for things I've done,
And words I've said.
I wish I could erase those awful stuffs,
And rewrite them again.
I miss you.
I need you so much.
I don't want this relationship to end.
I shed tears everytime I think about mistakes I've done.
I tried everything I could to make you come back to me once more.
But all of all,
I've failed.
I know it's hard for you to forgive me.
I know you've also done a lot for this relationship.
But please,
Please look back upon memories we had together.
I really want to go back to the past.
But if you really can't come back anymore,
I hope,
You'll remember me forever.
Keep me in your memories.
I'll definitely do the same,
For you're the one,
I really love.
Perhaps,
Words,
Meant nothing anymore,
Tears,
I shed day by day.
Perhaps,
Choosing to let you go,
Is a way of loving you.
In the end,
I hope you'll have a better life without me.
I still love you,
No matter what.
I'm sorry.
I regret.
College.
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment