

Today's dinner was SEX wei.
Dad brought us to some Korean restaurant in Taipan.
I was walking down the alley,
When I saw this Korean restaurant upstairs.
What came to mind is "Why almost every Korean restaurant is always upstairs?"
Lol.
Who cares anyway?
Oh ya,
Dad was flipping through the menu downstairs with mum next to him,
And I was
Using the phone as usual.
Dad asked me "Is it OK to eat here?"
And I was "Yea,sure,anything."
Then dad started walking upstairs,saying "Go up then we decide."
There were so many photos of those diners on the wall,
All the way up until the entrance of the restaurant,
And what I thought of this restaurant will be full with people.
I was suprise when there is actually...
NO ONE in the restaurant?
Gosh.
The waiter who served us,
Is a Myanmmar.
And yeah,he speaks mandarin.
Cool eh?
But he ruined up some things,
And that I had to finish 1 whole bowl of Kimchi Noodles myself.
I thought things won't be nice here.
But I tell you,
Its really SEX !!
Just fantastic man.
Spicy enough.
And lots of KIMCHI !!
I'm almost half a prickled cabbage right now.
Hahaha...




No comments:
Post a Comment